Marshmello fans in Nepal are extremely upset this week. After Marshmello was scheduled to perform at the Kathmandu nightclub in Nepal, he unfortunately fell ill due to a severe case of food poisoning. This is understandable as his life is non-stop and it’s hard to stay 100% healthy when you’re traveling from one place to another all the time.
I love you Nepal! I have been excited for weeks to come out here and play for you guys and experience this amazing country. Unfortunately I got food poisoning and did everything I could but was in no condition to play last night. We are rescheduling and I will be back soon. Please know it was not the club owner or promoters fault, they did everything they could for this show. Thank you all ❤️
The news doesn’t stop there. Shortly after the promoter of the nightclub broke the news to concertgoers, the evening quickly took a turn for the worst. Below you’ll find a YouTube video of attendees destroying the club out of anger. This is definitely not something you see every day.
In addition to this craziness, the Nepal police arrested eight people that night for overselling the concert tickets. While the venue only had a capacity of 3,500 people, the promoters and sellers sold tickets to 7,000 people. We’re hoping that Marshmello is doing well, and that these fans learn to forgive and let go.